Informed Consent for Participants in the ‘Effectiveness of Virtual Reality’ Study
This study has been approved by the UCL Research Ethics Committee (Project ID Number 0439/002).
You will be asked for your consent to collect data inside the virtual reality application.
By giving your consent inside the application you confirm:
- I have read the notes written above and the Information Sheet, and understand what the study involves.
- I understand that if I decide at any time that I no longer wish to take part in this project, I can notify the researchers involved and withdraw immediately.
- I understand that such information will be treated as strictly confidential and handled in accordance with the provisions of the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998.
- I agree that the research project named above has been explained to me to my satisfaction and I agree to take part in this study.
- I understand that the information I have submitted will be published as a report and I will be able to access a copy of that report online. Confidentiality and anonymity will be maintained and it will not be possible to identify me from any publications.
- I agree that my non-personal research data may be used by others for future research. I am assured that the confidentiality of data will be upheld through the removal of identifiers